Round the year
Reconnect with nature and spend quiet moments in forests! To find calm and balance away from the stress of the cities and urban life.
THE WOODS OF JIBHI AND TIRTHAN VALLEY
Nature knows how to nurture and heal. The ‘Silent Walks in the Woods’ is a journey to share the healing powers of nature. We all know forests have great healing properties. As humans, we have evolved in nature. It’s where we feel most comfortable. It has been scientifically proven that when we spend time in nature, our brain behaves differently. It affects how we feel and think which has a direct impact on our immunity and healing abilities. It also has a direct effect on our moods.
This! Healing journey is our endeavor to reconnect with nature and spend quiet moments in forests! To find calm and balance away from the stress of the cities and urban life.
Serenity and silence have a close relation and in the woods we can find a space, which allows the silence to resonate, and the healing transformation to happen.
NOTE- No experience required.
First we’ll meet at Jibhi Adventure office for a safety briefing and tour instructions. Next you’ll gear up and follow your guide through the Jibhi/Tirthan to some of the most scenic landscapes in surroundings of Jibhi/ Tirthan Valley.
HOW LONG IS THE TOUR
There are two sessions
Session 1 – 8:00am – 11:00 am
Session 2 – 03:00 pm – 6:00 pm
The above timings are suggested only, We can customize as per your timings.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING
CLOSED-TOE SHOES are required on all tours. Shoes with a good tread are recommended.
CLOTHING: Wear clothes that allow a full range of motion. Long pants help avoid scrapes to the legs from the rock, but wear what is comfortable. NOTE: Clothes can get dirty, snagged or ripped on the natural sandstone rock.
WATER: Bring water to drink throughout the tour, preferably in a reusable water bottle.
MISC: Bring a hair tie for longer hair, bug repellent, rain gear, and layered clothing depending on the season.
Who participate in tours at Jibhi Adventure
In case of cancellation, We do not refund any amount back but will keep the amount for the same services which you can avail in next three years from your date of check in. (Subject to room availability)
1. Extra beds are priced at Rs. 1500/- per night EPAI and consist of a mattress with full linen set on it.
2. We will request you to provide a valid Identity proof for the registration on arrival.
3. We do not have televisions in the rooms, but we have books that can be borrowed from our library.
4. We will request you not to smoke inside the rooms but guests are free to smoke outside the rooms in their private balconies or in the open garden area.
5. Shouting, screaming and abusing is prohibited. We request you not to play any loud electronic music during your stay with us.
6. Indoor games are available on our premises.
7. Free Wi-Fi is available with a speed ranging from 30-35 Mbps.
8. Driver accommodation available on prior notice charged at Rs. 1200 per day inclusive of stay and meals.
9. Please note that we might not be able to accommodate last minute special dietary requests kindly inform us well in advance if you have any special requests.
11. The menu for the meals is pre-decided keeping your preferences in mind. Since all our meals are freshly prepared, we may not be able to accommodate last-minute requests. Please do let us know your food preferences and allergies before your stay.
12. We do not provide room service. Meals are only served in the dining area or in the garden.
13. Guides for local excursions and activities are provided with additional cost.
Check-in: 2 PM: Check-out: 12 noon
• Morning Tea- 7:00 am -8:00 am
• Breakfast – 8:00 am to 10:00 am
• Lunch – 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
• Evening tea- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
• Dinner – 8:30 pm to 10:00 pm